Monday, August 17, 2009

Sonofabitch

I think this might be one of the worst days of my life.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Car issues, moving issues, child issues, assholes everywhere in general. My whole day has been nothing but disaster. I'm working on 2 hours of sleep, my nerves are shot. I need a stiff drink. And a sound proof room to just scream my head off.

What do you do when you are overcome with life's little bullshit? Do you take a drive? Do you listen to screamo music? Do you work out (ugh not one of those people)?

I tend to listen to angry chick rock i.e Alanis "Jagged Little Pill" or Hole. I am tempted to just try and drown myself in my big bathtub (ok not really but still).

So one of my favorite songs:


and of course:


and well yes:


top it off with a little:


nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment