Friday, December 11, 2009

My son is cute


My husband drove a Porsche Carrera home the other night. He has a private client who he exclusively does work for. He drove the car home to check on some noises the client claimed the car made.
My son, bless him, freaks out everynight when Dave gets home. He jumps up and down, screams Daddy's home! and opens the door for him. I know, cute huh. Well the other night was no different. Jumping up and down, screaming and opening the door for his daddy. Dave always laughs and throws him up in the air and usually tickles him. Its the best thing to see every day to see how much my boys love each other.
Well the minute Jameson sees the Porsche he screams, Sally! Oh Daddy it's Sally!
From the Disney movie Cars. Yes, the car is the same color of Sally. We were floored he made the connection.
The rest of the night he kept looking out the window and talking to Sally, asking her where Lighting McQueen and Mater were.

No comments:

Post a Comment