Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lily Pad

We do have a new member of the family. (pics coming soon, promise!)
Her name is Lily and she a pure bred Himalayan.
We adopted her last night! She is adorable and sweet and so fluffy!
She's very petite and she has that that awesome bitch face i love on cats.
Jameson is so excited to have a cat around the house. He is being good with her, just kind of pestering her. He pets her well but he did chase her up the stairs.
I admit, i kind of laughed.
They need to get use to one another. But i think this will be a good thing.
I promise pictures soon!

What else is going on in my life?. My mom is coming out in a couple weeks! She is staying for a week and a half.
Jameson's birthday is on the 30th of this month. He will be 3. **sob**
He is getting so big. And handsome too, if i can say. I know he is my kid and all but he is so good looking! We were approached last year for him to model but we never went through with it.
I'm still contemplating maybe setting him up at a modeling agency. He loves attention, he loves getting his picture taken so maybe he would enjoy it.
anyway he turns 3 this month. and I need a cool idea for his birthday party.
Ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Just tagged you for an award over at my blog!

    http://jenniferlynnsmith.blogspot.com/2010/01/interesting-award.html

    ReplyDelete