Friday, September 4, 2009

**Cough, cough** I'm sick

So Dave got really sick this week. He was out for a day, which, he hates. So yesterday i started getting a scratchy throat. This morning I woke up and ugh! Congested and stuffy.
And our fridge broke. Again. Ugh! So moving all the food into our deep freezer. Got it fixed though. But Jameson has been acting so bad lately. He just doesn't listen and had started like smacking me on the leg for no reason. Not fun when you are sick.
now i got the aches and a fever. Blasted! Ugh the worst is the sinus congestion. I mean, really? I am miserable.
So i may not be writing any posts for the next couple of days. Which, uh, hello, its just Jen reading this LOL so not like it matters!
anyway hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am sick too, but my kids gave me this cold. So far I just have the clogged sinuses and scratchy throat. I hope that is as far as it gets because I don't think I could take anything else bothering me.

    I hope you get to feeling better soon. AND, kids grow out of the smacking thing pretty quickly. It is just a phase....a weird one, but short none-the-less!!

    ReplyDelete