Friday, September 25, 2009

Why you don't mess with me

So we went to the grocery store tonight, minding our own business.
Jameson is between us, holding our hands. We're doing the swinging game. You know, one, two, three, SWING! we're happy- its been a good day. As we are walking the crosswalk a car failed to stop at the stop sign before the crosswalk.
he almost hits us. As he abruptly slams his brakes we walk by. we kinda shoot him a dirty look and Dave says hey man there's a stop sign! He drives on and then just stops his car. We keep moving, letting Jameson pick his car shopping cart. This jackass gets out his car and starts walking up to us. Dave is putting Jameson in the car and i step up the guy and he starts raising his voice to me.

Douche: What did you say to me walking by?
Me: (looks at his license plate- its from TN) You didnt stop at that stop sign. You almost hit us with your car while we were walking. (i smile). That;s all.

(i gave the guy the benefit of the doubt since he is from out of state. I was wrong)

Douche: What did you say?
Dave: My wife said you ran the stop sign. We were in the crosswalk and you almost hit us.
Douche: Yeah well I stopped. So what's the problem?
Me: You ran the stop sign. The only reason you stopped is because you almost hit us.
Douche: Yeah well at least I stopped. Be happy about that.

Douche starts to walk off.
Dave: sir, you don't have to be rude. OK?
Douche walks back
Douche: What? You wanna start with me?

I tell Dave to leave him alone. To let him go.
Douche walks away and into the store. We see him get his wife who is buying, wait for it, cheap booze and he leaves.

As he leaves he looks at me. This real creepy look. Dave sees this
Dave: Oh well sir hope you have a good night.
And the guy loses it. He storms back up to us and starts at us again. I had told Dave just to leave him alone. Dave loves to have the last word. He was over the whole situation and said to me oh he was already angry. The Douche is yelling stuff at Dave. Dave eggs him on telling him the guy just parked illegally and if he wants to keep on he will call the cops.

Jameson hears the yelling and runs up and starts trying to yell at him. I take Jameson into the shopping cart and start heading in.
Me:Dave come on Dave just leave this guy alone.

The guy seriously was just creepily looking at me.
(I hate being stared at. And his swollen, red puffy asshole face wouldn't stop yelling at me and staring at me).
Me: do you have a problem? Why are you staring at me? (As i walk into the store. )
Douche: (looking at Dave) You know you really need to sh-
he stops.
Douche: You need to learn to shut her up. You should put her on a leash.

Saying I lost it is an understatment.
I stopped the cart and i changed into crazy ghetto Latina chola.

Me: Oh that's it!
Dave: oh shit.
Me: (giving the cart to Dave and storming up to Douche's face) What did you say? Oh FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER! You wanna talk? TALK. Come on!

Douche had a OH CRAP look on his face.
Dave: Yeah you shouldn't make her mad.
I stormed away but not before i looked at Douche and said
Me: Shut your mouth you Goddamn asshole before i shut it for you.

He got in his car and left. We called the cops but he took off in his pricey- hey look i am way too old for this car and i have a little wang- car. The grocery store got his picture on camera and they saw how insane he was. Said if he was in there again they'd ban his ass.

Don' t mess with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment