Monday, October 12, 2009

Diet Update

SO i have been on my so-called diet for 5 days now.
I havent been snacking much at night anymore. I am trying to be more conscious of what I eat.
I don't have a problem with sweets. I don't eat very much of them. I bake alot and yes, I am good at it. I make some amazing treats for friends and family. But i don't like brownies. I don't like icing or anything too sweet. i can barely eat ice cream because it hurts my teeth. I love my vanilla poundcake and every once in a while my homemade cinnamon rolls.
I'd much rather eat pasta. Spaghetti. bread. rolls. ughhh i want some! But pasta and bread is just as bad as sweets. I feel like poo afterwards and i get sleepy. Too much suga in my bloodstream= do not want!
I love salads. But i love hearty salads with cheese and chicken. Zaxby's has a blue salad with blue cheese and tomatoes and tons of chicken. LOVE. Wendy's Cesear salad is good. Chick fil-a's fried chicken salad is pretty good too.
I have been watching portion control too. Limiting my snacks in the afternoon to a minimum.
I lost 2 pounds within the 5 days but i think i may have gained one back LOL. I had some gummmy treats and Sonic this weekend.
I have been trying to be more active. Going for walks, shopping, etc.
We're going to Amelia Island, FL this weekend to see our close friends Brooke and Klee get married. I am so excited! They are so wonderful together. I am really happy for them and I can't wait to see them get married! We're going to also stop by and see my old stomping ground of St. Simons Island. I miss the beach so much! I miss my friends!
So i'm hoping to look great in the new dress i bought for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment