Monday, October 12, 2009

Why do I bother?

People I consider friends lately have been acting like real bitches lately. I have been getting ignored when honestly I don't see why. Am i not cool enough to be in your lovely grown up club?
I wonder if I have said something. I am pretty outspoken and I can offend. Maybe cause I think some movies or books are dumb? Or maybe my political affiliation?
What irritates me even more if that I even care. But that's me. I care about my friends. And when people can't just confront me about their problem with me well it makes me uncomfortable. I am kinda dense- I dont see that you dont want to talk to me.
It's obvious these people would rather not talk about why the sudden disdain for me so should i confront it? Or just "delete" them from my lives? People outgrow friendships. I understand this.
But i am not sure this may be why.

1 comment:

  1. ICK. I hate those type of situations. I usually just cut them loose. My philosophy is this: if you have a problem with me, talk to me. If you decide you don't want to talk about it and act all "high school" and just ignore me, then I'm too mature for you.

    Hope you get it figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete