Thursday, October 8, 2009

I must be cray-cray

I would like to lose 20 pounds. By the end of the year would be great- by Thanksgiving ideal.
Wish me luck.

Today I had Coke Zero (i know you are suppose to eliminate soda from your diet but kiss my chunky butt no. I drink Coke Zero and i will always, thank.you.very.much!) and some water.
Lunch consisted of- a bag of broccoli and califlower, 2 inches of velveeta and 2 slices of bacon.
I know what you are thinking- um NO. not a good diet when you have velveeta and bacon.
I have learned the ONLY way i have ever lost weight is by doing low carb. Most meat are low carb to no carb and cheese is low in carbs. A few years back i went on a diet- 2o carbs a day and 1400 calories paired with 4 days of exercise and i lost 40 pounds in 2 months. I kept it off for years but had to give up the diet when i became pregnant.
I am taking a multivitamin (spongebob- holla!), an extra iron tablet and b-12. I also bought some Hawthorne Berry supplement which promotes heart health.
i pretty much feel like if i try to not eat after 10 and watch my carb intake i should be ok.
I am not a breakfast person other than coffee but i may try to do a Slim fast shake in the morning.
Lunch will usually be Lean Pockets or a salad with chicken or fish. Steamed veggies (i usually dont use Velveeta but just tried it out today) is one of my favorite things to eat.
Dinner- is the toughest because Dave is so anti-diet. He isnt a veggie person and he hates fish. So i will probably have a normal dinner with him unless we just do 2 separate dinners. Will think about that more later.
Dessert? Sugar free pudding and jello. I will continue to bake. I dont see baking as an issue cause I hardly eat any of my treats.
I hope I can stick to this. I would like to see results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment