Friday, October 23, 2009

KELLY!




I got my presale password in my email and I bought tickets to Kelly Clarkson!
I am sooooooo excited!
Got floor seats! This will be my 3rd Kelly concert!

Concert 1- Breakaway tour- in Jacksonville. My old roomie, Savannah and our friend Andrea spent the day in Jax, shopping, getting mildly tipsy at Cheesecake Factory. We had a blast at the concert! We all bought KC do-rags and wore them to clean lol. (I was 23ish)

Concert 2- My December tour in Atlanta. Cobb Energy Center. AMAZING venue. We had decent seats but i had a minimal surgery the day before and was in so much pain. I could barely stand. Dave and I went to this concert- my mom was in town and babysat. I cried because i could barely stand the pain and i desperately wanted to have fun. Did get a kick ass hoodie that i wear all the time.

Concert 3- All I ever Wanted tour in Columbus, Ga! Dec 10th. Savannah and I are going (Dave wants me to have fun and said he would stay with Jameson and to have a girls night). Its going to be so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love concerts-I've only ever been to one real one, but I love them. And when your favorite artist comes out with new music, it's almost a sexual high (or maybe that's just me).

    Have loads of fun and thanks for the CDs. I'm still trying to figure out how to see my favorite band when the closet they'll be is Dallas.

    ReplyDelete